Ford Warranty Protection - Extended Service Plan
The Ford Extended Service Plan offers benefits above and beyond basic Ford warranty protection and is available in a variety of plans to suit your needs. The brochures below provide additional details about Ford's extended warranty protection plans:
Why opt for a Ford Extended Service Plan? A new vehicle is a large investment, and the protection offered by Ford's extended warranty gives you peace of mind knowing that your vehicle is protected no matter what the road throws your way. And if your Ford's basic warranty is nearing expiry or has already expired, an Extended Service Plan could protect you from unexpected repair bills in the future.
Ocean Park Ford offers a full range of warranty options for new Ford vehicles. Our Surrey dealership also serves the surrounding communities of Langley, Richmond, Vancouver and White Rock, British Columbia.
- Entirely backed by Ford Motor Company in Canada
- Honored at authorized Ford dealers across the continent including your local Surrey dealership, Ocean Park Ford.
- Non-stop coverage protects you at all times.
- A variety of options are available for time, distance and deductible.
- Protects you from unexpected and expensive repairs after your new vehicle's basic warranty expires.
- Minus deductible, there are no other out-of-pocket expenses for any covered repairs.
- Service performed by genuine Ford technicians with Ford-approved parts.
- Includes Roadside Assistance for the duration of your coverage.
- Rental reimbursement for up to $30/day for a maximum of 10 days while your vehicle is being repaired.
- If you choose to sell your vehicle, remaining Extended Service Plan Coverage will be transferred to the new owner, which can add to the resale value of your vehicle. Transfer must be made within 90 days of purchase except where prohibited by law.
*WE OFFER 0% FINANCING ON NEW AND PRE-OWNED WARRANTY!